<H2 id=containerPhotoTitle>

<H2 id=containerPhotoTitle>

</H2>

</H2>
</H2>

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
wow that Big Red is MINT! I love 3-wheelers, I need to get another someday. That's a nice Wolverine also! :tup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Awesome toys. Seems like a lot of street riders enjoy quads too. I got too tired of the traffic all of the time, so dirt is where its at.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, the three wheelers are so much fun and such a challange to ride fast...

......I don't know if dirt is where its at..I kinda got all surfaces covered, so the whole world is my play ground...:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, T-Rex, I used to have a ZRX, except mine only had 2 wheels and didn't go that well in the dirt..!!!!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I love street and dirt, but find dirt more challenging because of the ever-changing terrain. Plus you can do all sorts of crazy stuff without worrying about getting a ticket! lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice KLR... Good to see another 2 wheeled rider. My other toy is a KTM640 Adventure.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, I've looked at the KTM great bike alittle pricey for me...But that kind of ridding is so much fun..I've got hundreds of miles of dirt road out my back door....That KLR with a 6 gallon tank and better than 50 miles to the gallon you can really get lost..as in pack a lunch lost!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I know what you mean, I have thousands of miles of gravel roads here in the midwest and it's not hard to just ride and never see the same thing twice.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol WTF is the ZXR1200?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Introducing the New Honda Big Red...A.K.A. "Death on Wheels"!!!!!! Just kidding...that was the first off-road thing I ever rode...flipped it in like 3 seconds!

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice scout, don't see many of them anymore, those are some tuff trucks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Big variety of toys nice. How do you know which one to play with:lmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts