Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:tup:Thanks for taking the pics Brett, they look great like always. I had a great time, I cant wait for Dumont next weekend and im headed back to Riverside the weekend after. Someday I hope we can get the XX running as good as your raptor.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
The bike is looking sweet man and looks like its pulling hard!!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Thank you. Yeah it pulls hard once I get it out of the hole, the second pic is mid 3rd with a 15t.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:rock:Sick video Brett. I just want to point out that DL was the jockey on my xx when it barely beat the banshee :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Mike, the black and white pics above and in the video look bad ass. Congrats on the sweet machine. Awesome video Brett.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Nice, I've never seen you post. What's done to your bike?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Mike, the black and white pics above and in the video look bad ass. Congrats on the sweet machine. Awesome video Brett.
thanks chuck. I'm happy with where its at right now, looking at a strocker next.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mike your xx looks great. I see I'm not the only one that tossed the front brakes. Need some Marvin Shaw's next.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Mike your xx looks great. I see I'm not the only one that tossed the front brakes. Need some Marvin Shaw's next.
Thanks Chris. That's funny you say that because me and Daniel were just talking about Shaw's at the races last night. When do we get to see some pics of your monster Chris?

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Nice lookin bike, great pics and great video also! =>

1 - 20 of 61 Posts