Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some views that we could see from the Outlaw trails, these are local trails and not Hatfield-McCoy. Doug and I went exploring and found some nice trails that could have taken us to KY but he had bike "problems" so we turned around. The location we were at, you could see 4 different valleys which we took some pictures of them but some of them were blurry, sorry.

The cabin view was taken from the other side of the river which was running fast enough that I had to ride to the other side instead of walking across like last year. We were staying in the white one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, wish that we could have taken more but....

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah! I wish that someone was not so worried about a little "sound" if you know what I mean, from what I can see thru the satellite view, there are a whole bunch of trails there

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where we were at, we had a great view of at least 4 valleys. Was real nice

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who's "God" I only know one and he doesn't ride atv that I know of.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice pics of the outlaw trails. I have been to all 6 trailheads and have searched for these and haven't found them. I'm assuming that this particular outlaw trail is at Gilbert (Rockhouse), correct?

What was the difficulty like? My group likes the blacks and black/reds. Were they up to this difficulty?

Where on the trail did you/can I access this outlaw trail?

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts