Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my XX off at the dealership today and before I did I took pictures of it so that I could get it added to my insurance. (ESPECIALLY since they didn't cover it if it was stolen or lost (lost WTF?)

So now I have full coverage that even includes the trailer it now sits on for $236 a year. 10/20/25 w a $250 deduct...

Anyway, on with the pictures...

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
984 Posts
The black wheels look good Gary! Now ya just need to add some color to those hubs. I was always a fan of the late seventies black and gold Trams Am's, so i decided to go that route on my XX. My last pic I posted in the garage shows my hubs painted gold, now Im going to have to think about black rims too.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I plan to paint those black too...I'm just torn doing that because when I go riding in the sand I don't plan to have my painted wheels on. (just to have the paint blasted off by sand)

I could always paint them silver then though.

¡Ay, caramba!

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Nice wheels ;) Mine are on their second coat.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
DUDE! I just now realized after looking at your pics for 5 minutes atleast... you took the big part of the fenders off! Was that intentional or did you do it and your'e going to cut the tabs off the grey part?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah, the tabs will stay until I get another grey part. I liked the cleaner look of it removed. If I plan a day of riding during or after a rain I'll put them back on. It's not a whole lotta work.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Here are mine

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here are mine

Wheels look good. Gonna work mine this weekend... Where'd ya get that rear grab? Been looking for that same setup and can't find it. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
it's a PRM grab bar, Baja model

·
Registered
253 Posts
How do you like the 2-Bros slip on? Any chance of me hearing a sound check of it? I'm still debating on which pipe I want to go with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.