Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some pictures

1st one is me on my bike, my buddy's a firefighter and it's his truck in the background

2nd one I found a mud puddle,

3rd one is my brother on my machine and I'm taking the picture with a
Grey/Black TRX 700xx behind it (my buddy let me borrow his)

4th is me coming down an extremely steep slope almost running my brother over lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get pictures of the dunes on saturday, it's hard though since you don't wanna stop riding to take pictures =-)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Here's a pic of my old lt250 at Sahara. Great bike in dunes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
The bike is 92, I was around 34 at that time so that was 16 years ago....old!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Great pics. The mud bog is the prize pic.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my wife does photography and has a $1200 camera and I convinced her to come with us that day.. we got some pretty cool shots, that one is my favorite too how you can see the bubbles in the air lol.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Its nice to see that you both have rally expensive hobbies.:hey:

·
Registered
667 Posts
" I love you in the mud, you just became the new desktop picture" a little cut and paste and wordsmithing and I have leverage on you Nikki! I'm telling Mike!!!!! LMFAO!!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
" I love you in the mud, you just became the new desktop picture" a little cut and paste and wordsmithing and I have leverage on you Nikki! I'm telling Mike!!!!! LMFAO!!!
haha David Mike has trust and faith in me he would know it was about the 700xx!

it is a hot picture!

Xstriker your wife had talent! worth every peny for the camera since she knows what she is doing!

Tory trx your right some of the lens for that $1200 camera can cost more than our quads!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
your right tory, the lens she used for that picture was a zoom lens that was $350 and she has 2 others a wide angle that was $300 and a standard that was $150... all in all if thats what she enjoys thats what she gets lol. Now I just need to convince her to come take more pictures of us riding and the scenery of the area's we ride. She is like deathly afraid of riding though and when she does I have to go like 5mph with her on the back.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what better reason then to buy a razor for her!
talked about it, just don't have the 10g to drop on one right now. My buddy who convinced me to get my machine, his wife is the same way, we figured we'd rent a razor to make sure they'll acctually come enjoy it with us before taking the plunge on one, also looking into getting a toy hauler so we can spend some time out where we ride without coming home after riding for a day.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow that thing is sick rem... someday when I'm rich lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts