Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camp pics in this post... or otherwise known as let the booze flow.

roadkill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More camp pics

Check out the orange and white Can Am... See if you can tell why it wouldn't start Saturday morning... answer IS in the pic.

roadkill

P.S. My quad and truck are at the end of the red arrow in one pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dune pics

Various pics from the dunes.

roadkill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dune pics (end)

Last of the dune pics.

roadkill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Answer: The clogged exhaust?
Yep... Leftover baked potato from Friday night. We had to tell him before he ran his battery too far down. :lmao:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Camp pics in this post... or otherwise known as let the booze flow.

roadkill
I got a bad hangover from just looking at those pics.....:nuts:

Shonie

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...That's quite the beer bong btw...

One of the guys brought his girlfriend and her 15yo daughter. The 15yo took as many turns with the beer bong as anyone else... Her mom was the one who passed her the bong. She's in the 3rd pic in the first post... in the gray shirt with her head turned.:eek:hno:

BTW - I don't drink, so I was hangover free the next morning. Can't say the same for the others though.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I lovve pismo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Planning a road trip/camp week sometime soon... or when I gather up some extra money... nice pix
i wanna go i wanna go!!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
One of the guys brought his girlfriend and her 15yo daughter. The 15yo took as many turns with the beer bong as anyone else... Her mom was the one who passed her the bong. She's in the 3rd pic in the first post... in the gray shirt with her head turned.:eek:hno:

BTW - I don't drink, so I was hangover free the next morning. Can't say the same for the others though.

roadkill
A mom encouraging her 15 year old daughter to do beer bongs......now that's pretty jacked up parenting...but that's my opinion.

I don't drink either. Well not anymore. 7 years sober this past July. if I didn't quit, you'd prolly see me in those pictures too.

I sure miss beer though.....but I don't miss all the problems it caused me and the family.

Shonie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts