Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are just a few pix from my trip, i didnt have my quad, and as u know my hips broken, iam ordering my parts from alba tomarrow and if they come in should be riding next weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Where in WV is that? I was riding at the Hatfield McCoy Trails this past week. Went up there Sun-Fri. We rode Mon at Castle Rock and Wed at Rock House. Pretty cool being able to ride on the streets in Gilbert coming off the Rock House trails.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Cool. That is some very beautiful country up there. I wish the Wind Rock/Coal Creek trail system in TN was remotely like Hatfield McCoy. They SERIOUSLY need to take some lessons from the people making trails in West Virginia.

·
Registered
551 Posts
No doubt the trails are horrible at Wind Rock! :steamed:I've never been to the Hatfeild & McCoy trail system.:disgust: Would like to hit it one of these days.:yay:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well if you do go to Wind Rock don't be surprised if the $5 map they sell you is 99% useless. I gave it 99% because you can always use it for toilet paper if nature calls while you're out on the trails. That's about the only thing it's good for. For our group, Wind Rock was a total waste of our time and money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice pictures. I live in WV near the hatfield mccoy trail and have never ridden on it. Im sure its nice but ive lived and rode here all my life. There is so much good riding where I live that I see no point in paying to ride. Me and my friends ride almost every weekend and never get bored with the trails we ride. We have talked about riding on the hatfield system but they have to many rules that we break every weekend so its prolly better that we stick to the East Lynn area. Rumor has it that the hatfield mccoy is going to come that are I really hope not. Most people hope not.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well since you're a resident it's only $26.50 for a sticker that lasts for a full year. You have it pretty cheap to ride. Where I ride it's $25 A DAY if you're not a member. I pay $40 a month for my membership at Carolina Adventure World. What rules do you not like at HM?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Drinking, Helmet, No passanger. Dont get me wrong im sure that the hatfield mccoy trail is amazing. If people dont have places to ride go for it. But I have some really good places to ride also alot of different things to do Pipelines to climb, mudholes to go through, and an assortment of different trails to ride on.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wow doing ALL the stuff you're not supposed to:eek:hno: Yeah it would be best for you to stay off to yourselves and not endanger other riders.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My group has never had any major accidents. Its not like were falling down drunk. We just drink a little when we ride. Where we ride 70% of the people riding in that area drink while riding. Its a pretty popular area to ride. I see your from Greenville. I lived in Spartanburg for a while and loved it down there. Still have alot of friends down south. Where do you ride at down there?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I mostly ride at Carolina Adventure World. Freaking AWESOME place to ride! I'm building a house and there's a couple hundred acres behind it that I've started getting into. Few trails, a few river crossings, lots of mud, and some hill climbs. Nothing fancy yet. But once I get moved in and can ride anytime I want to, things will change:)

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
iam not going to be rideing in TN just going down to visit a friend for 2 days and if i can get away i love pullin the trigger on my camera

·
Registered
551 Posts
iam not going to be rideing in TN just going down to visit a friend for 2 days and if i can get away i love pullin the trigger on my camera
What part of Tenn, Hawk maybe we could get together and shoot the breeze so to speak if ur gonna be close to me. :yay:Too bad ur not bringing ur quad:disgust: we would go hit the trails.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you are coming to TN stay away from Windrock. There is much better riding at Brimstone and at Royal Blue WMA. We have been riding Royal Blue now for 3 years and still havent covered half of it. 700xxcrazy might have some up in his neck of the woods. I'd like to try and ride with him when our season starts back up around October.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
that looks like some awesome area. how long till youll be riding again??

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
decided to get the quad built back up and sell it so... iam not going to ride any more if that answeres ur question lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts