Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in florida about 45 minutes away from gainsville and was looking for a new place to ride getting bored fast :atv:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah, some raptor friends from florida love going to Croom.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sandy and muddy from the pics I have seen. Your dad's got good taste in quads! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've ridden the Delancy trails in Ocala twice in the past 3wks. Good times. They can be accessed from the Delancy West campground. I've got video of the Delancy trails if you want to see what they look like. If you've got anymore questions shoot me a pm. Good luck man!!!

Steer clear of Big Scrub.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! Talk about weird, was just looking at Big Scrub, looks like it's pretty big but you say "steer clear" too many people there? What about the North Trail system?

Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Found your place which is part of the North Trail system, seems pretty big. What are the requirements for an out of state rider.

Thanks again

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not quite sure of out of state rider's requirements. I know we used to get hassled a lot at big scrub, but the rangers at Delancy are a lot more laid back. I like the trails a lot better at Delancy.

here is a map of the trails:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5176351.pdf

I see you are headed to ft pierce, on the way there there is a great spot called Dirty Mud Foot Ranch. It is great for the family. It has ok trails, an mx track, a dirt drag, and a mud hole. It's only open Fri-Sun though.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sad thing is that Ft Pierce is 240 miles away and don't think my family would appreciate me just been there for a day then head back towards NC but stop there for a couple days of riding but if I don't stop by them then they would be piss, lol!! Talk about Dilemma!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
hahaha Give me a shout when you head down. I've got a small group of guys I ride with that would be down for heading up to Ocala to ride Delancy with you.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! I'll let you know when it gets closer.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well! Made my reservation so if the weather permits I should be there late Thursday night and staying in Ocala till Saturday, riding Friday and Saturday morning then heading towards Winnsboro, GA to ride carolinaadventureword but again, it all depends on the weather which hopefully it will be nice and warm :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
The weather looks great for this weekend and am having Eric from EHS fine tuning my system on Thursday so I'll be heading that way and more likely be staying there till either Monday morning or late Sunday. If interested in meeting there, send me a pm and I'll give you my phone number.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Excellent...I live in Webster, FL...I'm going to Croom ATV park tomorrow at 8:30am. It is in Brooksville...here's the link:

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/westcentral/trails/with_croom_motor.htm
What the cost of the permit, heading towards Ocala this weekend and am thinking about heading that way also but it all depends on the cost since it's annual fee, might be higher than I want to pay since I'll be using it only for this weekend. If the cost is not that bad then I'll try it out on Saturday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I Live close to Dirty foot mud ranch,Great place to ride trail's,they have atv sand drags with timing light's and mud slinging also.it's like walmart they have everything you want.:xx:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.