Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for places to ride near Jackson, Ohio. Im ok with traveling a couple hours away. I enjoy all types of riding. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
101 Posts
im in chillicothe, we ride on thursdays in vinton county its rough but fun.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you ride at in Vinton, private or public? Me and my buddy are always looking for places to ride and more people to join...thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
231 Posts
There is a place about an hour and a half from you in Xenia Ohio. They have 100+ acres with a track and drag strip plus lots of wooded area. The only bad thing is they charge 15 bucks but you can ride all day.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Check out the Wayne national forest! I have ridden there and it's pretty sweet. The trails are closed this time of year though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i live in dayton ohio member at ddr its small but fun like to ride on sundays
hour half which way from xenia like to go

·
Registered
316 Posts
try hanging rock national forest in southpoint, oh we used to ride there before they opened Hatfield & McCoy. its closer so go there now. HR had like 60 or 70 miles of decent trails I havent been there for several years i suppose it is still open

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Hanging rock is still open. We had a ky group ride there this last fall.
It's in Hanging rock ohio and is part of the Wayne National Forest.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Thought Wayne didn't open till some time in april?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I found this:

http://www.waynenationalforest.com/wayneatv.htm

Monday creek has 75 miles trails
Hanging rock has 24 miles
Pine creek has 17 miles

Is hanging rock the one to go to? Seems like Monday with 75 miles would be better...anyone know?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I've never been to monday creek? I live about 10 miles from Hanging rock and it is really nice place to ride,camp,and fish. Gonna try to go to pine creek this summer.

@ M Quick, true Wayne national forest is closed for atv riding this time of year. From December-march i believe?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts