Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG can you believe that shit ... that jet crashing in the hudson river and NO ONE DIED.... WOW

wonder if any video will surface of this thing crashing... apparently the jet whacked a couple geese up in the engine and well ... bam in the river.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I watched it on Fox news... They have a lot of pictures and video of the people getting out of the plane. I guess the pilot was a hero, not only did he miss coming down in populated areas but he also missed hitting a bridge...

·
Registered
984 Posts
You would have thought their goose would have been cooked!!

But seriously that was some amazing flying by the pilot!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Fast reacting boat captains got the people off the plane/water... All around there were a lot of heros here. From what they are saying, that plane was drifting in the water too...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I thought I heard them say it floated downstream 4 miles???? Is that right???

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wonder how the insurance adjuster will evaluate that.

·
Registered
421 Posts
The pilot also walked the plane aisles many times to make sure that there was not a single person left in the plane.

It sure is too bad we don't hear more stories of people working together and being heroes to help others when in need instead of the violence and hate.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Retired fighter pilot??

·
Registered
148 Posts
He's been in tougher spots then... Wonder if it was in the Navy, he wasn't afraid to set it down on the water.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm not for sure, but I did hear he was in the Navy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts