Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife and I joined an ATV club this year. Its called the Full Throttle ATV Club. This is only the second year they have been around. One nice thing about it is the president has some land where he and a few members have been working on building a few track play areas. They have a 1 mile mx style track, 1/2 mile oval track, and a 600 foot drag strip. I don't have any video from the strip but my 700xx was king out there. Although everyone else was running 400's or 450's. Still it was fun. Here is a little video of some member and I playing around on the little table top area. Its pretty tame stuff but its good because its safe and will help new riders build confidence.

If you are in the western/central wisconsin area and interested in more info on the club, check out the site @ www.fullthrottleatvclub.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekosvZIYro

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I wish that we were that lucky! Around here we have plenty of trails and hills but no tracks like that. Wish a farmer would let us use part of his land so we could built a track.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I wish that we were that lucky! Around here we have plenty of trails and hills but no tracks like that. Wish a farmer would let us use part of his land so we could built a track.
I am with you Nash..same around here

·
Registered
788 Posts
It definitely seems like you are getting the hang of it. I noticed a big difference from the beginning of the vid to the end of the vid. You guys are lucky to have that in your area. It looks like a blast.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it's a nice incentive to joining this club. We can use the track whenever we want. Me and some friends are going out there again tonight. If I get a chance I'll shoot more video. One of my buddies is bringing his new KTM450sx. I can't wait to ride that.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Well have fun, be safe, and shoot some videos.:hey::hey:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yes, Razr help tremendously

1 - 8 of 8 Posts