Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a go pro video of myself while i still had hair and cancer but didn't know at the time.. started off clean but quickly gained 15 pounds of mud and sand..can't wait to ride the beast again!!:steamed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b45fdMTRkI

·
Registered
296 Posts
dam that looked like a hole lotta fun... hope your feling beter.........

·
Registered
788 Posts
Awesome video and awesome song. Beneath the wheel !!!!!! I love D.R.I. as much as I love my XX.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Looks like a great time... now for the questions
how much air where you getting? gopro doesnt show that...
how sore were you the next day? those tracks take a toll on your body..
your pickup likes very very clean what year was that?...did you post any pictures of that in the what you haul your toy with???
you weren't kidding about the mud!!
Glad you are cancer free! How much longer till you can ride again?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the well wishes.
how much air, i was easily jumping 5 feet long by 2-3 feet high. nothing major. but remember my testicle was the size of a softball.:nuts:
at the time wasn't to sore from all the riding. i rode that day for 2-3 hours straight. chevy silverado 1993. no didnt post on what i haul my toy with..but notice how we can leave our ramps connected, doors unlocked and gear out.:yay: one good thing about washington i guess.if all goes well my last day of chemo will be may 28th:yay::yay::yay::yay:so i hope to be riding by a week or 2 after that. thanks for questions.:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome video and awesome song. Beneath the wheel !!!!!! I love D.R.I. as much as I love my XX.
i saw them while stationed in hawaii back in 1991 or 1992. great riding music lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so here is shorter video, with even more mud and sand caked on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZbIEZcTt8

ps.. watch my head after i land a jump. all the weight of the mud kept pushing my head down... what a day !!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
thanks for the well wishes.
how much air, i was easily jumping 5 feet long by 2-3 feet high. nothing major. but remember my testicle was the size of a softball.:nuts:
at the time wasn't to sore from all the riding. i rode that day for 2-3 hours straight. chevy silverado 1993. no didnt post on what i haul my toy with..but notice how we can leave our ramps connected, doors unlocked and gear out.:yay: one good thing about washington i guess.if all goes well my last day of chemo will be may 28th:yay::yay::yay::yay:so i hope to be riding by a week or 2 after that. thanks for questions.:D
HOLY SHIT! You are the man riding in that condition!! Most would be crumbled in a ball begging there other half to wait on them for everything!!! :lmao:

Its nice to ride with others that are respectful of your stuff...I could tell everyone was lined up nicely and you all where mighty respectful on each other on the track as well...so washington gets a two thumbs up for me:yay: but if your ever looking for you shit to get stolen of trashed come to the east coast they'll hook you up!! :disgust: I am lucky ride with a great group and haven't had any issues...

need to post some pictures of your ride because it looked really clean for 17 years old...or was it go pro magic...:D

can't wait to see your next ride !!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice video..I wish you well & hope you get back to riding real soon .Take care!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts