1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looks like alot of fun. I wish I could afford the insurance to build a track in my area, I would make a killing since there is no place to ride anymore.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like alot of fun. I wish I could afford the insurance to build a track in my area, I would make a killing since there is no place to ride anymore.
Bingo. I second that.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have the land I'm sure someone would back you once you get running you could make enough to pay for the insurance I'm sure

talk to local dealerships/investors I'm sure you could do it just takes time and a whole lot of work

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Just talk to the locals. Hardware stores and everything. Insurance wouldn't be that bad, unless you had it open all the time. Have practice times during the week, like tues and thurs, then open all day Sunday or something. Plus have everyone sign a waiver, whether it is a rider or bystander. Charge $10 or something like that for people to ride, and you'd be good to go. Hardest part would be getting all the cleanfill/ dirt/ whatever you were going to use for it in there.

Sweet track set up BTW. Looks like fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts