Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the xx out on the lake last weekend to have some fun . I told one of the kids about the video with the atv pulling the wakeboard. 15 minutes later there he is with his kneeboard ready to go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ARqFVQXZkw[/YT]

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
FUN TIMES! it took us a lot of trial and error before we got the wakeboarding with the quad down. we even have a dock start and rail in the cannal now its so much fun.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
We use to do something similar. We would use a car, pick-up,van or even tractor. Use a long rope and tie it to a 6'x3' rubber mat and aim for the field. Been clocked at 72mph once !Seems stupid now 20 years later, But my God was it fun !:yay::D:yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
We use to do something similar. We would use a car, pick-up,van or even tractor. Use a long rope and tie it to a 6'x3' rubber mat and aim for the field. Been clocked at 72mph once !Seems stupid now 20 years later, But my God was it fun !:yay::D:yay:

I would pull a milk crate behind my ATC was a fun time till the bottom blew out and trashed my lil cousins bottom! my mom took care of my bottom that night to...dam italians and their wooden spoons! but I must agree was FUN!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts