Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Guys/Gals

When you create your membership, please include your location so it makes it easier for us to determine where you are located.

Thank you
We have several new & old members, that are not including there location in there user profile. If your hiding out, I understand why this is left blank. Other wise please update your profile with at least the state or country!

To do this simply go to the User CP (control panel) Top option is your profile, then select edit your details, and scroll down to location, and fill in the blank! :thanks:

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Reactions: blakjak619

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I live in San Francisco OR as I call it San Freakshow.

roadkill

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the 700xx just bought it Friday from a dealer in PA. Picked it up for $4200. Went riding for the first time with it yesterday and am instantly in love. I am from southern Connecticut 30 min from NYC.

Joe Bell

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm from Alberta, Canada and have ridden and raced quads and bikes over the years. Wanted a sport quad again but a straight axle in our country just doesn't cut it and my Brute force is great for the casual outings.
I found a mint 09 xx and just got it a few weeks ago, after one ride I found how dismal the suspension was so I have a stage 3 Elka kit on order with LS reb and com damping.
It has a K&N and an FMF powercore 4 (wide open) and power commander that u can only assume was set for it. It runs ok but the power band seems really narrow.
Is this just the way they are or does anyone know if I just need to try a couple different tunes?
I want to keep the power smooth for the choppy trails we ride in!
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to this stuff. From Fox Lake WI bought an 08 a few months ago. kids are getting older so wanted something to play with first sport quad. WOW got to b careful with this beast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Howdy from Queen Creek Arizona! I rode about 15 years ago on a Yamaha Warrior. A few days ago I bought a 700xx. Quite a step up. Hope I can master that twitchy throttle. I the meantime the bike needs some work, parts are on order, shipped to day. Hopefully first ride will be in another week or so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Ohio, just got a deal on my 700 xx has maybe 20 hours use..I test rode it only as for the weather is in the 20's cannot wit till this Sunday 65 degrees outside. What are your thoughts on this beast?

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Hello from Ohio, just got a deal on my 700 xx has maybe 20 hours use..I test rode it only as for the weather is in the 20's cannot wit till this Sunday 65 degrees outside. What are your thoughts on this beast?
Welcome to the club :tup:

What part of Ohio are you in? I'm from Columbus, might head to W. Va. To ride this weekend, supposed to be low 70's!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Joe. Where do you ride in CT. I live in the Hartford area and always looking for new places to ride that won't get me chased out by the damn cops

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Please read 1st post in this thread!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 121 Posts