Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Please post your location

33K views 120 replies 75 participants last post by  Tec 
#1 ·
Guys/Gals

When you create your membership, please include your location so it makes it easier for us to determine where you are located.

Thank you

#4 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

It sure was nice to find a website dedicated to this great atv. I just picked my 08 700XX for $4610.00 w/o taxes, $4967.00 out the door and love it. I live in Charlotte, Unionville NC to be exact, and ride all around here; Uwharrie, Brown Mtn, Brushy Mtn. Carolina Adventure World, used to ride in Pageland in the sand pits down off Hwy. 265 but they stopped that. We do ride in Lylesville in the sandy area as well. We have a grounp of 10-15 people that go to the W.V. and ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails as well as the Outlaw trails too. We go up twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.

I graduated from an 01 Polaris Scrambler 500 4X4, it was OK, but I just don't want to ride it anymore. I wouldn't trade the power, clutch and gears for anything else than my XX.

Thanks again for this great site and all the members that make it up, this is valuable to all the owners of this wonderful bike.

#5 ·
Hello Everyone,

It sure was nice to find a website dedicated to this great atv. I just picked my 08 700XX for $4610.00 w/o taxes, $4967.00 out the door and love it. I live in Charlotte, Unionville NC to be exact, and ride all around here; Uwharrie, Brown Mtn, Brushy Mtn. Carolina Adventure World, used to ride in Pageland in the sand pits down off Hwy. 265 but they stopped that. We do ride in Lylesville in the sandy area as well. We have a grounp of 10-15 people that go to the W.V. and ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails as well as the Outlaw trails too. We go up twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.

I graduated from an 01 Polaris Scrambler 500 4X4, it was OK, but I just don't want to ride it anymore. I wouldn't trade the power, clutch and gears for anything else than my XX.

Thanks again for this great site and all the members that make it up, this is valuable to all the owners of this wonderful bike.

#6 ·
Club 700xx map (WHERE ARE YOU?)

Just thought it would be pretty nice to know where the hell we all are from.

Just go to "Additions" at the top and choose "Add marker" put in as little or as much info as you'd like.

For "Entry Name" I put in my club700xx Nickname.

You can add a picture of yourself or your bike in the "Media" tab.

http://www.zeemaps.com/163537

#7 · (Edited)
there are actually a few threads where everyone has posted where they are from.

#8 ·
yup but just thought easier to see like this.

#27 ·
You just had to to use the pink marker, didn't you!

:lmao:

#10 ·
That was fun... the map put me about 20 miles into the Pacific Ocean... Don't live there... but close enough I guess. :lmao:

roadkill

#13 · (Edited)
i put my address in and it put my house on the other side of town. lol i live in the town

#14 ·
ok i couldnt open this at work but did now its pretty cool.:tup:

#26 ·
I am roughly 6500miles away from Roadkill. Would you class this as being safe ?:lmao:.....
In one word... NO! A Brit is never safe from a Scot. Hope you haven't pissed off any of my clan. :lmao:

roadkill

#16 ·
sweet.

#18 ·
You think you guys are alone, look at me way south!

#20 ·
OK! Entered my info and click on Submit but nothing happened except for displaying my info. It's not saving it even after I close the site and re-entered and check under "list"

#22 ·
Yeah! It finally took my info and mark it. Cool!

#25 ·
I've seen proablly 4 other 700xx where i ride... told them all about the site. some knew of it, others did not. Have not found any other active users in arkansas.

#30 ·
Did you save the link after entering you info? If not you may be able to find it in your internet history. You should be able to go there and edit your info.

#31 ·
Man, I cant erase your marker unless I upgrade to a paid account... sucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.