Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Senate Bill to Overturn Ban on Youth ATVs and Dirt Bikes Introduced!

Weigh in to Have Your Voice Heard!
Youth sized ATVs and dirt bikes are still banned. We need your help to continue to build enough pressure to get the ban overturned. It is unlikely that the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) will act to approve the Motorcycle Industry Council’s petition to grant regulatory relief. This means we need Congress to act.
Senator Tester (D-MT) has introduced legislation, S. 608 that would stop the ban. Please click the Send This Message button below to urge your Senators and Members of the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee to support this bill.

Link To Petition

I have two little guys whom I would like to see them be able to ride with their dad. Unfortunately, they can't because some legislator thinks they'll eat the seat or chew on the frame and ingest lead. C'mon Washington...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
364 Posts
You know what will happen? Kids that are to small for larger ATV's and bikes will get larger bikes. This will cause more damage than its worth.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I suppose we are too place our kids in a zip lock bag, seal it and label it do not open until congress says too. It's for their own good.:steamed:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I love it when the government tells parents what's safe for their children. So I guess now a small child with no experience needs to start riding on an 80cc or larger bike...yah, that makes a lot of sense. My wife and I think dirt bikes and ATV's are one of the strongest ways to bond a family together...not to mention, nothing will make a child study harder in school than the threat that they will loose dirt bike privileges.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Maybe we have someone in the government who is a HUGE ATV fan... Maybe they want the ultimate 3000cc Sport Quad.

Think about it, the new kid's standard is 80cc, then what will the adult move to?

It is all very clear now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts