Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so given the choice of suspension for the rear which way would people go only asking the question because i can get them for the same price which one has more adjustment i love my float x evols but i cant get them for the back

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i would stay with fox. if you have the floats in the front they are easier to get the front and rear in tune with each other. and really unless your a hard core racer you dont really need the hi and lo adjustment on the elkas. after talking with some shock guys they said i would get in more trouble messing with all the adjustments.

·
Registered
671 Posts
so given the choice of suspension for the rear which way would people go only asking the question because i can get them for the same price which one has more adjustment i love my float x evols but i cant get them for the back
Both shocks you are looking at have the same adjustments, hi and low speed comp, rebound, and preload. I would buy the Fox shocks over the Elka's, I think they will come with a better setup. My experiance with Elka is while they are a good shock, there setup is not the best it can be. (Valving and spring rate.)

Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts