i cant believe that idiot is riding that thing with no helmet

·
Registered
133 Posts
:funny: What he said!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Almost a useless atv. Can't jump, can't trail ride anything short of logging roads, mud(forget about it), hope he has a good winch. But hey, its prolly the best polaris I have ever heard, and wonder what it could do in a straightline with traction.

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
i cant believe that idiot is riding that thing with no helmet
He had his hillbilly helmet on I am sure it is even DOT approved. :nuts:

·
Registered
184 Posts
That looks to be a straight up drag strip quad, i think its cool.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
kygoat,
This is not my kind of ride but I got to give you credit for these drastic mods. This is probably something you have wanted to do for a long time. Are you happy with you machine? What other things are you going to do to it? As with other members of this forum, you might consider wearing a helmet. I personally want to be able to see the progress you make during this very ambitious project. Keep up the good work.
:rock:
Sid

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kygoat,
This is not my kind of ride but I got to give you credit for these drastic mods. This is probably something you have wanted to do for a long time. Are you happy with you machine? What other things are you going to do to with? As with other members of this forum, you might consider wearing a helmet. I personally want to be able to see the progress you make during this very ambitious project. Keep up the good work.
:rock:
Sid
Not mine. Random video find. I'd beat on it though. Bet it's hard to stop.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:lol: I love ********

·
Registered
538 Posts
prob the dumbest thing ive ever seen, but def entertaining. Would have been even better if he went through the mud hole

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I don't care for it much but he gets my respect for executing a proper build.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.