possibly FS winch and winch mount/bumper with more pics

winch is a 3000lb with keyfob style wireless control
mount requires one hole drilled
$275+ ship

have a 40' roll of amsteel too....ill throw it in for 25 with the winch

·
Registered
377 Posts
You need to send more pictures of the actual mount. I see nothing is bolted in and no cable on the winch with the hook sticking out. Looks like you might have a market for this.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I m looking to mount a winch also, loos like upper bumper brackets aren't bolted

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll get some better pics after work,

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no interest?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like the idea of a winch, but I want it more hidden, like duravettes setup.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I like the idea of a winch, but I want it more hidden, like duravettes setup.

warns xt is the only one that will fit, you have to relocate the shocks, plus i wanted more than 1500lb

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Have you done any testing with it? I am more wary on how that mounting will hold up. I think its a great idea and would be interested but I think for me and possibly many others a big help in selling it would be make a video showing you pulling yourself out of some mud. Also are u just selling the one or is this something u r looking to start selling more of?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Have you done any testing with it? I am more wary on how that mounting will hold up. I think its a great idea and would be interested but I think for me and possibly many others a big help in selling it would be make a video showing you pulling yourself out of some mud. Also are u just selling the one or is this something u r looking to start selling more of?

well mud is an issue around here right now, but i can hook it to my truck and do a rolling pull of a 7k pound ram. I used it to load my sister's grand cherokee on a trailer and towed my buddies 90 cummins into his garage with it. If there is enough interest i can produce some... with some different bumper mounting options

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I definately think it would help

·
Registered
38 Posts
200?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pm sent

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have a vid, will be up in a bit

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so im still torn on selling, but here's a vid of my buddy holding the brakes and weighing down my 700 while it pulls my 7000lb powerwagon on a barely sloped driveway...its just enough for the truck to roll backward on its own...

·
Registered
99 Posts
looks like it works to me....might be a possible investment in future
good work

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
any serious offers, ive been contemplating building a different setup as soon as the new welder gets here

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well im putting it on ebay come friday, so if your interested contact me beforehand

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sold

1 - 20 of 20 Posts