Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to be at this place Sunday, driving up in the morning and riding most of the day. The list includes 3-300ex's, a trx90, an arctic cat prowler, my xx, a utility and maybe a jeep on 38's. Got several maybes. Just throwing it out there for anyone in the area.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
im not in the area but wish i was going, that place sounds like a place i go to here in lower alabama called boggs and boulders, this place has a little bit of everything and you can bring anything you want to to ride in the park:atv:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, this place is fun. Not overly big, but jeeps go there and rockcrawl or mudding or both. You can ride anything. Pretty fun, my sons first away atv trip.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Watch out for ruts though when we went a couple years ago there were huge ruts. We only stayed a couple hours my gf rolled our 420 rancher. Seemed like a decent place but needed some maintanence. Be careful because you can be running across a field and run up on a 2 foot wide 3 foot deep rut. Just wanted you be aware. Keep an eye out and have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts