Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the Barker Full System from EHS. I have the TwoBros slip-on currently and I am selling it. Right now it has the P1 tip installed, but I do not have a picture currently with the tip installed. It has been on the bike for about a month, and I have powdercoated the canister with high-temp black. You can check the photos. I am asking 225 for it with the tip. Retail is somewhere around 350 from twobros website. The tip was like 35 bucks, and its also powdercoated!!! It is in immaculate shape, and condition. It has not been riden much since I coated it. PM me for any other details.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trey,
I sent you a PM. Give me a shout if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them for you.
Chance

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I sent you a PM with my contact info in it. Just give me a call.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Chance

What's that side plastic made of, the one near our feet, it's different and can you post pictures of it?

Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nash, are you talking about the the piece between the foot guard and the rear fender. If so, I had my little brother create some DC graphics to cover that area. It just get so dull and crappy looking after riding in the sand a lot. I can post some up close pics a little later today.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Oh! so those are graphics on the OEM plastic, ok! I have the AMR graphics, guess that I could do the same.

Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL, yeah! I didn't realize that you thought it was adifferent material. Just decals. I have a whole ass of decals to put on it, I just haven't felt like putting them on. They will wrap over the entire surface rather than just adhere to certain areas. It's a pain because you have to use a torch to make them bend to the crazy contours on the bike.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes sir, if you can get by the house this weekend, its yours. Just call if you can't make it. We can arrange something else.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Exhaust sold! Thanks Garrett. Call if you need help finding the house.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exhaust Sold!! Thanx Garrett. If you need anything let me know.

Chance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts