Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to the Dynojet guys at the Dealer Expo and they said that they will have the Power Commander V out for the 700xx in about a month.

·
Registered
984 Posts
An O2 sensor to give the computer feed back on the air to fuel ratio so it can optimize its self.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i talked to a powercommander guy on the phone and they said as soon as they get a 700xx in there las vegas head quarters they will make a power commander 5 for it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Installed

That was my TRX700XX. I took it out this weekend. I love it. I had the Power Commander V installed and they have the map available for download. It don't come with a O2 sensor, that is part of the Auto Tune witch is plug and play once you weld the adapter on the pipe.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Which O2 sensor does it require?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Is it ready to ship?

·
Registered
101 Posts
O2 sensor comes with the Auto Tune. it is sold separate from the PCV. The Auto Tune is not required.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If they have it ready to ship I'll call them tomorrow and order one. It would be as close to a mass air system we'll ever see on the 700.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am not saying you can order them yet. I took my 700xx to Dynojet and they installed it for me custom.

·
Registered
364 Posts
What about a standard 02 sensor? Why do you have to pay $300 smackers for one? Where does the 02 sensor plug into the PCV? Is the auto tune additional software or component? Why not try to bypass? Special plug? I am sure we could easily fab something up... just depends on the software I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Quality Wideband sensors can reach into the 200$ range. Hopefully it comes with a bung, harness and some fancy hardware to 300$

1 - 20 of 99 Posts