Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 99 Posts
My TRX700XX is still stock besides the FMF Slip-on and PCV. Here Is My Dyno Sheet from DynoJet. The Red Line is without airbox lid and blue is with the lid on. Tested with Stock air filter. Sorry if it is bad quality.
Red Line: Max Power 43.84 Max Torque 40.48
Blue Line: Max Power 42.04 Max Torque 38.71
Red Line: Power @6000 RPM 43.82 Torque @6000 38.38
Blue Line: Power @6000 RPM 41.92 Torque @6000 36.72

Auto Tune

Picked up the Auto Tune Today. It comes with the Bung. Here are some pics including PCV installed.

:yay:Sorry Had to fix my router. check out photos now.:yay:

The numbers are rear wheel Horse Power. If they should be higher with only a slipon and PCV let me know.

The numbers are rear wheel Horse Power. If they should be higher with only a slipon and PCV let me know.
Yes, actually they should. If anything PCV is supposed to make the combustion process more efficient (correct stoichiometric ratio). A stock raptor makes 39-41 hp at the tires, I can't see these makeing less than a stock raptor with the B3 and the new programmer.

Something's not right.

I wonder how much drivetrain loss there is.

I'm more than sure with a filter change he could get alot better numbers allowing the slip on and tune really perform.

If I were to do one item at a time it would PCIII, then Intake then muffler

I am going to place an order tonight what do you suggest for intake?

I cant see the charts, cause the Government blocks access to photobucket/utube and such. But if this chart shows the difference before and after optimization on the dyno, 2hp is not bad for just changing the map. If there is no baseline dyno run in stock trim( stock exhaust, no PCV) for comparison, then it's going to be difficult to guage any improvements. Every machine and dyno will vary so its important to establish a baseline of the same machine on the same dyno.

21 - 40 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.