Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Power Comander V

18K views 98 replies 19 participants last post by  scuzz 
#1 ·
I just talked to the Dynojet guys at the Dealer Expo and they said that they will have the Power Commander V out for the 700xx in about a month.

#8 ·
Two weeks is the projected delivery date. They just got a 700XX there this past Tuesday. I have feelers out to both Fuelmoto and Dynojet for perspective pricing on both the PCV with and without autotune.

As soon as I hear anything look for a for sale thread with my PCIII.

#9 ·
Installed

That was my TRX700XX. I took it out this weekend. I love it. I had the Power Commander V installed and they have the map available for download. It don't come with a O2 sensor, that is part of the Auto Tune witch is plug and play once you weld the adapter on the pipe.

#14 ·
O2 sensor comes with the Auto Tune. it is sold separate from the PCV. The Auto Tune is not required.

#15 ·
If they have it ready to ship I'll call them tomorrow and order one. It would be as close to a mass air system we'll ever see on the 700.

#16 ·
I am not saying you can order them yet. I took my 700xx to Dynojet and they installed it for me custom.

#17 ·
What about a standard 02 sensor? Why do you have to pay $300 smackers for one? Where does the 02 sensor plug into the PCV? Is the auto tune additional software or component? Why not try to bypass? Special plug? I am sure we could easily fab something up... just depends on the software I guess.

#22 ·
#23 · (Edited)
My TRX700XX is still stock besides the FMF Slip-on and PCV. Here Is My Dyno Sheet from DynoJet. The Red Line is without airbox lid and blue is with the lid on. Tested with Stock air filter. Sorry if it is bad quality.
Red Line: Max Power 43.84 Max Torque 40.48
Blue Line: Max Power 42.04 Max Torque 38.71
Red Line: Power @6000 RPM 43.82 Torque @6000 38.38
Blue Line: Power @6000 RPM 41.92 Torque @6000 36.72

#24 · (Edited)
Auto Tune

Picked up the Auto Tune Today. It comes with the Bung. Here are some pics including PCV installed.

#27 ·
:yay:Sorry Had to fix my router. check out photos now.:yay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.