Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know much about these? Power Commander makes it sound like these things will completely fix your map so if you can get it close at all then this makes it golden. Almost sounds too good to be true to me

·
Registered
734 Posts
It's supposed to be pretty good, you turn it to learn mode, run it hard through the gears for about 20 minutes, plug the laptop look at the trim changes and if you agree you click on accept and all changes that the autotune sensed needed changing are changed. Yo have to have a map that is pretty close so the autotuning is faster.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not read that thread before but I like how it sounds and fuel moto said almost the exact same thing when I called to pick their brain today. They said they were amazed at how close it made the map!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to fuel Moto and they don't do any atv maps so the fuel Moto one will be one of the ones off the power commander website the guy said

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The map on the PCV I sent you may be pretty close to what you need. I found it to be a little rich on my setup though. Never was able to find a decent tuner in my area.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good. Can't wait to get it

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Does anyone have an autotune they'd let me borrow if I were to buy a PCV?

I only need it temporarily, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts