Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering which would be the best for my 700xx. The power commander or the two brothers juice box pro? And are they really worth it? How much power do they add?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
The juice box is pretty cool. it lets u store up to 10 maps in it so u can change it when u go higher in altitude and what not, and you can also run power commander maps in it. it hooks up to a computer for fine tuning just like the power commander. u can find it a bit cheaper than the power commander too. I got an extremely good deal on my pc3, or i might have gon with the juice box.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
The Juice Box may have an advantage over the Power Commander in that you could store different fuel maps in it. However, if you don't have the mods to take advantage of either's full potential, a dobek style controller may be a better choice.

Example: If your quad is stock or has the big 3 and has NO motor mods (cam, high comp piston, etc.) then the dobek would suit just fine. If you're doing things to the motor besides the big 3, then a Power Commander or Juice Box would be better at getting the most outta your motor mods.

roadkill

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I just recently started looking into performance parts for my 700xx and im curious as to what would be the best stuff to. I don't wanna do anything to the motor internally i really just want bolt ons and im curious as to what would be the best stuff to get for my wheeler? Do y'all have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Big 3 and barely into the motor for a hot cam 3. You will be set with that. If you aren't willing to do the cam (very much worth it though) big 3

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where can i order the big 3 kit for it? And can i get the same every day riding out of it as i do now if add cam? Sorry im asking so dumb questions lol just trying to learn as much as possible

·
Registered
821 Posts
Click on the ehs link. he sells the big 3 kits. Some cams are drop in replacements and some of the guys on here have them and ride a lot . Just research your area and what areas you plan to ride for Db requirements and buy which pipe accordingly. Ehs has barker, which I believe is 102 db, 96 or 98 with quiet core.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
As traitor08 said go to EHS for the Big 3. Eric will get you all set up there. The cam will get you more power but you will be able to ride it just as you normally would. Eric also has the settings for the controller for the Big 3+Stage 3 hotcam so it will be no problem to get you running good. xx700xx had this setup for awhile before he went bigger and was very happy with it. More Power+Same Reliability

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Click on the ehs link. he sells the big 3 kits. Some cams are drop in replacements and some of the guys on here have them and ride a lot . Just research your area and what areas you plan to ride for Db requirements and buy which pipe accordingly. Ehs has barker, which I believe is 102 db, 96 or 98 with quiet core.
Actually, the Barkers tests out at 92db with the QC... well, that's what the Forest Service told me when they sound tested us.

roadkill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts