Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone checked this out if you get the power commander v you can get the auto tune accessory the will self tune your bike so no more changing settings from place to place. look pretty sweet but about $600 for both. does anyone have this yet?

·
Registered
984 Posts
halfway there, just gotta get the autotune. I was holding out for Alba's exhaust with the O2 bung, that's all up in the air now.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i looked it up it only shows the PCV of the 09 xx's but i dont think there is a difference???

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Gary I was looking at the map that came with the PCV for an all stock setup and was surprised that reductions were made in several spots( as much as -15 I think) and not much enrichment on the low end. Oh! yes I'm am interested swapping maps(sorry big fella I have to draw the line there tho:D) However I only have the maps that were on DynoJet's website. I know that the PCV has ten channel's vs. the PCIII's 9, Do you think we could overlay a PCIII map and interpolate for the extra channel?

Also any indications on how to decipher which version we may have?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Never mind on version question I hadn't read that post thread yet.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
i can send you a few maps i've been through. some where to lean for my setup and may work for yours.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yes Smooth I'm interested! I too go by the "sheet in my pants" oh wait... that's the "seat of my pants" method as well.:D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
As i mentioned in the other post I am due back at the dyno this week and I'll share that one. I currently don't have a laptop anymore to pull the old one and my original map is at the honda dealership that i do not speak with anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts