Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm looking for the actual cd 馃捒 that comes with the Power Commander V, some people have told me "Mines didn't come with No CD" well that's because it looks like they stopped sending out the cd because anyone can reset the unit and download other applications for other bikes and use it,meaning they loose selling their other units,Looks like Dynojet figured that out,and put a stop to packing the cd with the unit,,,now it comes preprogrammed for your specific application Read this instructions and check out that it talks about the CD... Now,Does ANYONE HERE HAVE THAT CD BY ANY CHANCE? I WOULD GLADLY PAY FOR IT AND OBVIOUSLY I WILL PAY SHIPPING COSTS.....

Attachments

Super Moderator
I'll take a look, here in a bit. Did you post about this on fb too?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Ok I'm looking for the actual cd that comes with the Power Commander V, some people have told me "Mines didn't come with No CD" well that's because it looks like they stopped sending out the cd because anyone can reset the unit and download other applications for other bikes and use it,meaning they loose selling their other units,Looks like Dynojet figured that out,and put a stop to packing the cd with the unit,,,now it comes preprogrammed for your specific application Read this instructions and check out that it talks about the CD... Now,Does ANYONE HERE HAVE THAT CD BY ANY CHANCE? I WOULD GLADLY PAY FOR IT AND OBVIOUSLY I WILL PAY SHIPPING COSTS.....

Found it .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Orv538

Super Moderator
1 - 6 of 6 Posts