Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there fellas, I've had my 700 for about a month and I'm ready to unleash some more power... So should I get a new pipe first? power commander first? or do I have to get both together? sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I'm new to this whole thing... any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome

Power commander, then pipe. (but you would be MUCH happier getting them both at the same time)

+1....I was very happy!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Agreed, PCIII then pipe. Third a Velocity Air Cleaner :p

·
Registered
333 Posts
Agreed, PCIII then pipe. Third a Velocity Air Cleaner :p
:stupid: dude what the hell... you totally just said programmer and pipe then filter..... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt u tard.... in the stock exhaust thead you went programmer, intake, pipe WTH! :lmao: everyone needs a hero and smo0oth1 is mine... "singing... have i ever told you you're my heroooooo" lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The filter can be added at anytime, It isn't as critical as the programmer and exhaust. Sorry for the confusion. I would prefer if you sang "Eye Of The Tiger". Its a bit more motivating

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks a lot guys, the techs at the dealer out here tried to tell me that they don't even make a power commander for the 700 yet...

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol, you should have pointed to the one the prolly have on there shelf

·
Registered
333 Posts
and then told them that the PCV is already available for the xx... then called the super and told him you want a discount on it cause his parts skirts are lame :lmao:

·
Registered
551 Posts
was wondering if power commander is needed for just full exhaust and filter, or will a dobeck work. not planning any future mods at all JUST FULL EXHUAST and FILTER!!! any advice would be great! thanks

·
Registered
551 Posts
thanks scuzz, dont want to spend the extra money if'n i dont need to. so i think the dobeck is the one for me. if'n i remember correctly some one has one for sale on here! once again THANKS!! scuzz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts