Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the Powerbomb header comes out in the same place as the stock header does. I have a 2bros can and want to change out the front pipe to a P/bomb one. Thanks for any info you guys might have.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Didn't think about something though, you should call FMF and find out what size the header is. It is allot larger than stock and may not slip on to your 2bros. I'm currently offshore and cant go out and measure mine.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't think about something though, you should call FMF and find out what size the header is. It is allot larger than stock and may not slip on to your 2bros. I'm currently offshore and cant go out and measure mine.
Thanks, good thinking. I'll try to look on thier website and see what the size of the slip-on pipe that fits the 700 is, and that should work.
Do you work on a boat or what? I drive an tug and barge for a living

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Naw I work on an Oil & Gas Platform. If you can't get through to them get back with me and I can get my brother to do his best on a measurement. My Muffler is off because it leaked so he should be able the ID of the header tip.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No answer on thier phones tonight and they arent open on the weekend. If you can get it measured for me, that would be great.....

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
well sh1t lol, I should have thought about this the first time I posted and didn't think about it until I saw your pics of the Yosh. It looks as though the midpipe tapers down to the stock header size. If this is how your 2bros is it will not fit. My FMF silencer/muffler came with a bushing to use it with a stock header (FMF midpipe size is 1 5/8" slips over FMF header), So you would be going from a 1 1/2" ID. header (Just had it measured) back to a 1" muffler which is almost useless. FMF seemed to have made it this way to only be able to use there header with there exhaust.:eek:hno: Here is a pic of the header.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.