1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Doug looks like an air traffic controller...

I told Doug I m ready for bigger.... he asked tonight whats my favorite thing to do I said jumping...Mike lost the bet thought it was hill climbs!

oh and if your gonna get the babe stop so shes in the gopro...duh even I know that!!! lol or did you pull a "you know who"and not ask if she was a damsel in distress...just did a driveby

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doug looks like an air traffic controller...

I told Doug I m ready for bigger.... he asked tonight whats my favorite thing to do I said jumping...Mike lost the bet thought it was hill climbs!

oh and if your gonna get the babe stop so shes in the gopro...duh even I know that!!! lol or did you pull a "you know who"and not ask if she was a damsel in distress...just did a driveby
Nah! She asked us if we were lost since we went by her 3 times then she told us where to catch the trail which we did but came back since we were gone for awhile and knew that you guys were waiting for us. That's the girl CJ was talking about at DK but as we all know, wouldn't talk to her, lol!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Nah! She asked us if we were lost since we went by her 3 times then she told us where to catch the trail which we did but came back since we were gone for awhile and knew that you guys were waiting for us. That's the girl CJ was talking about at DK but as we all know, wouldn't talk to her, lol!

you mean his future x x wife....sweet one day he will talk to them...

still think the girl in the sundress was much hotter for you all...lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you mean his future x x wife....sweet one day he will talk to them...

still think the girl in the sundress was much hotter for you all...lol

Don't remember that one. Guess that I was not really paying that much attention to her. Did a bike go by? lol!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha was in walmart parking lot before i tuned you all out....

dougs worried about all the driving and riding for our vacation.

He's an old maid!! LOL!! It's not like we will be on the road 24/7. Has he ever done long distance driving, I have multiple times east-west coast and enjoyed each time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
id hit it...

the jump i mean...:D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts

·