Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Doug looks like an air traffic controller...

I told Doug I m ready for bigger.... he asked tonight whats my favorite thing to do I said jumping...Mike lost the bet thought it was hill climbs!

oh and if your gonna get the babe stop so shes in the gopro...duh even I know that!!! lol or did you pull a "you know who"and not ask if she was a damsel in distress...just did a driveby

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Nah! She asked us if we were lost since we went by her 3 times then she told us where to catch the trail which we did but came back since we were gone for awhile and knew that you guys were waiting for us. That's the girl CJ was talking about at DK but as we all know, wouldn't talk to her, lol!

you mean his future x x wife....sweet one day he will talk to them...

still think the girl in the sundress was much hotter for you all...lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Don't remember that one. Guess that I was not really paying that much attention to her. Did a bike go by? lol!
haha was in walmart parking lot before i tuned you all out....

dougs worried about all the driving and riding for our vacation.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
wow what a twist off my words... image I do that all the time...the guys here are usually crying...once was selling a navigator the lady liked the navigator l and straight faced told her who cant use 10 inches... she started blushing...

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
its so funny to see that was just in Sept, Doug would watch and tell me what to do now we get to an area and he says go tear it up Nik..go play!

and I think he meant the girl at the end of the video...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.