Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come preciscion says not to run them with flex bars ??? i mean if you had flex bar and a preciscion clamp and anti vibe stem you wouldn't feel any bumps at all. Am i right ???
maybe its so you buy there product instead.

I was looking at the flexx bars and was thinking of getting the houser anti vibe stem. Im sure the preciscion anti vibe would work.

·
Registered
671 Posts
You can't run the clamps on Flexx bars because they won't fit, no way to install them. The clamps can't be wrapped around a set of bars, they have to be installed from the bar end and slid down to the center. Flexx bars have no "end" where the clamps can slide on, therefore, no way the clamps can be installed.

Doug

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Anti vibe stem is a very good upgrade from stock. Anti vibe stem plus Precision shock and vibe clamps is kinda "awesome". Did a 8 hour enduro and had no blisters , but I did run Risk Racing Palm savers and Answer Pillow grips plus a Teixeira Tech stem , Easton 1 1/8" bars aswell. The clutch basket was vibrating like hell but still no blisters. Run the same setup next year when I try this again.All good fun. :xx::D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts