Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have raced my buddy in the sand and on the dirt.
I don't stand a chance on sand he blows me away, maybe only because he has sand tires on the start but his top speed on sand was way faster.

On dirt it's totally differnt I won

he is 130# on 405# dry weight quad
I am 180# on 505# wet

150# difference made a big difference in the sand

please so haters :nuts:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way I just calculated each of us on our own quad for lbs/hp
and it's funny we are the same

both are 12.92 lbs/hp

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I have raced my buddy in the sand and on the dirt.
I don't stand a chance on sand he blows me away, maybe only because he has sand tires on the start but his top speed on sand was way faster.

On dirt it's totally differnt I won

he is 130# on 405# dry weight quad
I am 180# on 505# wet

150# difference made a big difference in the sand

please so haters :nuts:

His bike is 405lbs dry, sooo maybe 450lbs wet? so thats only a 100lb difference?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
sand tires make all the difference

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
the most you would be looking at wet would be 28-30 pounds, all depending on the fuel tank size.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
My main riding partner has a modded predator and I have no problems keeping pace with him at all.... nor him with me. With a big exception of on a MX track... He just walks away from me. He has his own quad shop and has done some mods to his quad... pic attached.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I weigh 154 lbs and the 700xx weighs 493 lbs wet , so I guess I am about a 13 ish
Being trying to put weight on since I weighed 97 lbs when I left school at 16. I eat like a horse and cannot gain weight. Kinda P****S me off sometimes.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ah, i would let a predator pass me, everyone i have ever seen had a junk transmission, so i would slow down and pick up the gears for him, hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I weigh 154 lbs and the 700xx weighs 493 lbs wet , so I guess I am about a 13 ish
Being trying to put weight on since I weighed 97 lbs when I left school at 16. I eat like a horse and cannot gain weight. Kinda P****S me off sometimes.
Posts about not being able to gain weight are banned in the states!

·
Registered
392 Posts
raced my buddies yesterday from a rolling start and he couldnt catch me. He was about equal to my buddies z400.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I had not rode a quad in like 8 years and now that I'm better and used to the TREX700XXX he can't beat me, it's still close

He has a full dmc exhaust and I was bone stock, I will be putting my new EHS EFI AND DMC EXHAUST on this week!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Posts about not being able to gain weight are banned in the states!
Actually he wass not in the united states when he posted so... i think hes good. lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts