Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate watching myself or listening to myself, and as you'll soon find out I also don't take myself very seriously.

So...

Stock everything and tires. Other stock tired quads would normally dig in on this hill and center out.

Not me though. (well, maybe in the last shot)

:|

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
No helmet! :-X shame shame, can't wait to go ride out there. Do you know if it gets to nasty out there in the winter months?

·
Registered
81 Posts
i believe you made it, i went out there totally stock and never got stock anywhere. i even stoped halfway up the big dune and got going again, all i did was sit on the back of the seat and it hooked up fine. i got some paddle tires on order for next time. do you live out close to the sand hill atv park?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, you would not be able to do that on any other stock-tired quad. (well, excluding 4x4's)

No, unfortunately I live near Austin Texas and there is no place (that I know of) like that to ride. I have family and friends that live in Carriere, MS and that's where they all go. It's hands-down my favorite place to go to ride.

2nd gear does everything out there.

Club | 700 | xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.