Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

prm grab bar and aftermarket exhaust?

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  RemingtonSteel 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Looks as if the bumper barely clears the stock exhaust. I'm guessing if your DMC sticks out further than the stock, there is a very good chance you aren't going to fit. I'd say measure to the tip of your muffler from that top bolt that the muffler mounts with, and have someone that has the bumper measure to the inside part of the bumper and you'll get your answer.

#3 ·
my exhaust is 1/2 in shorter than the stock grab bar and is the same height. so if the prm is the same as stock height im prety sure it will hit

#4 ·
Had to trim mine to fit with my 2Bros, Motoworks SR4 and Supertrapp exhaust so I would say, Yes, you will need to trim it but it still works great! Just need to trim the lower handle.

#5 ·
I am going to say YES as well, as I was looking at the control bar, which incorporates the baja bar on the top. A big pain in the arse....waiting to see Nash's tomorrow to determine whether I am going to trim mine or return/sell it.

#6 · (Edited)
yeah i know they make good products but i can justify spending 90 dollars on something that im going to "have to make work" i think im gonna have to go talk with some people in town and make me a one off one.
heres what it looks like now

#7 ·
The desert grab bar sits higher than stock so you might be ok. Valk has the Desert Grab bar and the barker exhaust and his fits. It is close but it fits. Your exhaust looks like it sits lower than his did too

#10 · (Edited)
do you by chance have a pic. thanks
and thanks nikki thats not to bad of a trim.
5-9-10
ordered it and will she how she fits will let yall know soon

#11 ·
came in today looks awesome and clears by an entire 1/2in :yay::yay::yay::yay:

#13 ·
You're an ASSHOLE:birds::birds: Just kidding, I'm so jealous. I think I may be trimming mine today.

#12 ·
Great news. We need pics! I got the PRM standard because the price was good and the fitment problem with the others. The brackets come very close to my muffler mounts on my FMF. That is another thing you need to consider.

#14 ·
ill try and get some pics up soon have a few more mods im waiting on and will post them all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.