1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
150 Posts
pegs are pathetic as they look i kno 2 kids wit em on and they suk. they r durable and nice lookin otherwise but dont offer any more traction for the feet. sometimes my buddys say they slip more to be honest u can ride harder on pro armors or somethin else just my opinion so if u like to ride hard and look for something to keep control of dont get em but if u like to cruise :D grab em up there really long lasting

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I plan on getting a set myself. I like the fit and finsish

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I will be getting mine after the 1st as part of next month's upgrade. I have to do a little at a time. I will post a review of them as soon as I can.

roadkill

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks that would be great

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm almost positive someone on here had a set of the webbed ones. I remember seeing pictures. That could have been over at ATV Riders, though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
One of my first rides out on the 700 I managed to completely not see a stump while racing through the trails, bent up my shifter, peg, and messed up my foot. I put those PRM sides bars on (the fit was horrible, but worth it). They've got so many dents that pretty much represent a bone that probably would've broken on my foot. I'll never go back to nerfs with netting. As much as I hate PRM and their customer service... those side bars are worth every penny.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear about the customer service issue,
I've been dealing with them since 92 and never had any issues with their support, matter of fact, I ordered the Matlock grab bar and did not like so they told me to send it back and they'll refund me. I have their six pack grab bar and their baja grab bar and it basically save my bike last weekend when she roll 4 times in the woods. Saw quite a few broken trees but no damage to the bike except for the handlebars so as for their product quality, I give them an excellent marking and their customer service support is also very good.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gonna start thread on this

1 - 11 of 11 Posts