Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
i could take some, Have the floor board one mine, buddy has his in black with netting, will have to send me email address as I have not been able to post pics on here for some reason, I prefer the aluminum pan model versus netting, nice to strech out & rest your feet on , on long rides

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts
I went with adjusting the shift lever on mine, up one tooth.

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts
Not a problem for me, as I have Honda nerfs. Easy to press down on brake, as aposed to getting foot between neting and shifter. One click up and it was alot better. I dunno about the formed nerfs, the mallet idea maybe the way togo, lol. I do hate when twigs, and sticks get caught up in the netting.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i could take some, Have the floor board one mine, buddy has his in black with netting, will have to send me email address as I have not been able to post pics on here for some reason, I prefer the aluminum pan model versus netting, nice to strech out & rest your feet on , on long rides
Buy an IPhone and then you can take pics and post them cheap ass.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have the pan nerfs on mine and I like them alot. But I'm a cheap ass also and don't have an IPhone, but my LG takes pics and I have other modifuckations too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dont worry Scott has unlimited funds for toys but won't splurge for a good phone to post pics with. Just don't rely on an Iphone to get you to Batesville AR. It will take you to Jonesboro instead. I can't afford shocks because I'm busy paying the tax man.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
:beat:Still no pic!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.