Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any1 know for a fact that prm nerf bars will clear 23inch tires before i go and buy these nerfs thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i could take some, Have the floor board one mine, buddy has his in black with netting, will have to send me email address as I have not been able to post pics on here for some reason, I prefer the aluminum pan model versus netting, nice to strech out & rest your feet on , on long rides

·
Registered
54 Posts
1 bad thing about the pan type is if you have ridding boot or thick boots on you will have to adjust the shift lever or modify the pan under the shift lever, rubber mallet work pretty good:hey:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I went with adjusting the shift lever on mine, up one tooth.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Not a problem for me, as I have Honda nerfs. Easy to press down on brake, as aposed to getting foot between neting and shifter. One click up and it was alot better. I dunno about the formed nerfs, the mallet idea maybe the way togo, lol. I do hate when twigs, and sticks get caught up in the netting.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i could take some, Have the floor board one mine, buddy has his in black with netting, will have to send me email address as I have not been able to post pics on here for some reason, I prefer the aluminum pan model versus netting, nice to strech out & rest your feet on , on long rides
Buy an IPhone and then you can take pics and post them cheap ass.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have the pan nerfs on mine and I like them alot. But I'm a cheap ass also and don't have an IPhone, but my LG takes pics and I have other modifuckations too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dont worry Scott has unlimited funds for toys but won't splurge for a good phone to post pics with. Just don't rely on an Iphone to get you to Batesville AR. It will take you to Jonesboro instead. I can't afford shocks because I'm busy paying the tax man.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds like splurging on a **** phone is what got you in trouble with the tax man, Have to pay the tax man or hell just take more latter. Wont' misserydirt

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
:beat:Still no pic!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.