Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, Nash See my " putting on the PRM" Thread. I pretty much detailed them there, Both, Install and problems.
My recomendation, Stay away from the set with the full pans. I had to modify mine A LOT just to make them usable. Hope this helps

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the PRM side bars and like them. I've had a few issues with some big rocks bending the plate up and not letting the rear brake pedal go down but a few kicks took care of it until I could get a mallet after it. Other than that and some vibration due to the front of the bars mounting to the motor mount, I dont have any complaints
Yes, those are my complaints also. Real thick mud, or snow, will not come off the pans. The snow was a real problem. My brake and shift levers ended up one soiled block of ice and I had to ride it home stuck in 3rd with no rear brake. Put her in the garage, thaw it out. Then out came the power tools.....
Nash, PRM sells a set of bars with web from the foot peg forward and a nice heel cup...This is basically what I've done to mine, and that also helped with some of the vibration issue. Espiecially the "tinny sound".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts