Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at picking up a set of PRM plates for under the ATV? Has anyone tried them or have any input with them?

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I think a lot of people from this forum have PRM product on their machines. I have the a-arm skids and like them. The mounting design of the a-arm guards is superior to other manufacturers in my opinion.

I DO NOT LIKE the swingarm skid that I bought for my wife's Raptor 250. It did not fit well at all.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have all PRM under my 700XX. The main chassis plate was a little hard to get everything to line up, because it is one big piece. But once you do, it fits very well. The a-arm plates also fit well, and don't rattle. These are very tough plates, I've had them on previous quads and they always held up well!:tup:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have PRM and they are just awesome, they are .25 thickness, overkill but cheaper than a bent chassis. The welds are top notch, super clean and no porousness!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for everyone's info. I will be ordering them today.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm running PRM all the way. There is some vibration but I cut up an inner tube and put the pieces between the frame and skids and that helped

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks for everyone's info. I will be ordering them today.
CJ I checked with PRM and the a-arms do not come with the skid plates, they are sold seperately. Give me a buzz tomorrow, want to know how the ride was this weekend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts