Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a Pro Armor promo code which will give you 15% discount on orders placed in July at www.proarmor.com
The code is AD0710 .
:D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks I'll need to buy a kill swich if I'm going to race in Unadilla for GNCC. Just got to convince the parents I'm not going to die racing:lame:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I'll need to buy a kill swich if I'm going to race in Unadilla for GNCC. Just got to convince the parents I'm not going to die racing:lame:
I'd like some pics and results when ya done it also have fun.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'd like some pics and results when ya done it also have fun.
Thanks, the race is not till September 11th so you'll have to wait a while for pics. And I just started training Monday for it:disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Thanks, the race is not till September 11th so you'll have to wait a while for pics. And I just started training Monday for it:disgust:
Do you race anything else? I am racing that even more than likely. I live pretty close to there, have all sorts of relatives in that area actually. if you are going there tho, bring your tent and crap. Unadilla is amazing, the sky jump and GRAVITY CAVITY, have to check them out. It is pretty rocky though. First year i will be doing the hare scramble on a quad. Can't wait.

Also, what class are you running? and are you doing wnyoa? as I am quite positive you can't do the reg GNCC w/ the 700.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Do you race anything else? I am racing that even more than likely. I live pretty close to there, have all sorts of relatives in that area actually. if you are going there tho, bring your tent and crap. Unadilla is amazing, the sky jump and GRAVITY CAVITY, have to check them out. It is pretty rocky though. First year i will be doing the hare scramble on a quad. Can't wait.

Also, what class are you running? and are you doing wnyoa? as I am quite positive you can't do the reg GNCC w/ the 700.
This will be my first race as I'm only 17 but will be 18 a week before the start. I live kinda near Allentown so it's about a 3+1/2 hour drive there. I was going to ask you what class you were running because I'd like the pm race so I can try to run with Borch, Kiser, McGill, Ballance and everyone. The 700xx can compete in any normal class besides XC1 and XC2 which is the pros and pro-am. But I noticed there are not C classes in the pm race so I'd have to enter in the collage B (16-21age). But since this is my first race, i don't know if i can skip C class and start as a B rider?? And i never heard of wnyoa.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
WNYOA is who the scramble is with. I am doing Junior B (21-25 I think) and yes you can skip C class. Only thing is if you want to get serious over this but aren't that great, you are stuck in B class. You can never go down a class. If you want to try and run before that, check out WNYOA.net. There may be a race near scranton (I think it is elkland PA) before then. I used to go to Allentown all the time for an ex gf, so when you head out, I could prolly give you the best directions to get here. Prolly right up the TPKE to 81 N, to 88E and get off on the Sydney exit on Rte 8 East and bam, 25 miles later you are there.

·
Registered
755 Posts
WNYOA is who the scramble is with. I am doing Junior B (21-25 I think) and yes you can skip C class. Only thing is if you want to get serious over this but aren't that great, you are stuck in B class. You can never go down a class. If you want to try and run before that, check out WNYOA.net. There may be a race near scranton (I think it is elkland PA) before then. I used to go to Allentown all the time for an ex gf, so when you head out, I could prolly give you the best directions to get here. Prolly right up the TPKE to 81 N, to 88E and get off on the Sydney exit on Rte 8 East and bam, 25 miles later you are there.
Thanks and good luck. I'm sure I'll do fine in collage B class. I've been riding since 5 at our cabin in bradford pa with trails similar to Unadilla. Only thing I'm nervous about is the track area with the huge jumps. I just got Kyle's sway bar and will be ordering Barkers big 3 very soon. Hope to have enuf for Elkas up front before the race but don't know.
Check out "Best TRX700XX video" in the video section, all riding is done by me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.