Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was looking at the Pro Armor Race Peg Nerf Bars and would really like to put a set on my 700. BUT, from what i read on the reviews of rocky mountain, people pretty much say they are junk. Do any of you own them? If so, how do you like them. 1-5 what would you give them and why?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
id go with moto-activ or houser

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Factory Honda's are sweet. I go about 230lbs and can stand on em, jump off them, ect. they don't budge. And someone posted a Honda site on here awhile back, sold them for $200. I gave $250 from my dealer.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I have Pro Armor nerfs and love em ! Been on for 18 months and saved me atime or two.
Fitting is a little tricky but worth the hassle. As for a rating 5. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about the PRM Side Bars? Anyone have those? If so you have any pics?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have the fat peg nerfs from pro armor. It is love hate with me. I love them now that they are on but the fitment sucked bad! I love the larger more aggressive pegs and the metal heel guards to dig into

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Factory Honda's are sweet. I go about 230lbs and can stand on em, jump off them, ect. they don't budge. And someone posted a Honda site on here awhile back, sold them for $200. I gave $250 from my dealer.
Aren't they pretty cheap also? Like $100-150 bucks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
factory nerfs?

Does anyone have a link to the factory nerfs?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Aren't the factory nerfs similar to the alba nerfs you can get for $99? It depends if you want just the nerf bar or if u want the heel guard and all

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I also have the pro armor fatpeg nerfs and putting them on really sucked but they work great now that they are on. I love mine.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Honda racing nerfs are made by pro armor. They are good nerfs if you wanna keep the stock heel guards. I have the fat pegs and really like them. I did have some trouble getting them on because the one mounting tabs on the right front was off about 1/4".

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I decided to go with the Moto Activ nerfs since i got the Chivalry Bumper...hopefully everything will bolt up and look good afterwards...thanks everyone for your help...Chris

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, i seen them and a chivalry bumper installed on a 700 and it looked really good. I didnt find any reviews on the nerf bars tho...but i'll keep everyone informed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love my Pro Armor Fat Nerfs...Like everyone else said, getting them on the 700xx is a pain. After I got them on, I love them. They are strong and really look good. I got mine in Silver, that is all they had. So I painted them with a Semi-gloss black with metal flake. Now they really look good !! If you want the Pro Armor look me up and I can help you with getting them on...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts