Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just got an Email from Alex.
The nerfs are due in this week and anybody that has ordered them will see them posted within the next 10 days.
If you do not get them within 10 days time ,let me know.:D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Thanks Bax

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I might even hold my breath :lmao:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks baxter. I can't wait to get these nerfs I think they are the best looking nerfs on the market. Just cant believe they would initially release them with such a poor fitting. Not really good for future and repeat buyers.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have fixed the fitment issue and I am waiting for 2 bumpers(1 450r and 1 700xx) , a set of nerfs for the 450r and a grab bar for the 450r.:D

Trying to get Alex to build a set of revoloution nerfs for the 700xx. Best of both worlds and a few bling parts like shifter and rear brake pedal.:yay:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
The shifter looks pretty simple

I got confirmation from my supplier also

Next week for my natural set

And the week after for the powdercoat set :yay:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Very good to hear. :yay: Can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bax any word on the nerfs? Posted in the other nerfs thread also. I was told theyd ship today fri. april 30th. It sure didn't take 'em this long to charge me, oh well, just hope to not have to do any mods when they do get here.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bax any word on the nerfs? Posted in the other nerfs thread also. I was told theyd ship today fri. april 30th. It sure didn't take 'em this long to charge me, oh well, just hope to not have to do any mods when they do get here.
I'm still waiting for mine to ship. Haven't been able to get any update yet of when they might ship either.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I called today and they said the were shipping out today and more on Monday

·
Registered
132 Posts
Crash which ones did you order silver or black? I'm waiting on the black ones myself. Someone posted a pic with the black ones installed they look sick. In the other nerfs thread diesel told me the black will ship next friday.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have the black ones ordered as well and the girl there told me Monday

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
hmm well its thursday now and mine still have not shipped with a guarrantee from the sales manager from pro armor by friday the 30th

3 more days and my payment will be cleared for three months if i did that to just one of my customers i would be out of a job

ive spocken to guys about making things for the xx and they said 2 weeks they could have something made up for me.....

·
Registered
421 Posts
hmm well its thursday now and mine still have not shipped with a guarrantee from the sales manager from pro armor by friday the 30th

3 more days and my payment will be cleared for three months if i did that to just one of my customers i would be out of a job

ive spocken to guys about making things for the xx and they said 2 weeks they could have something made up for me.....
I spoke to Pro Armor yesterday and they didn't sound too sure that anything would be shipping this week. Sounded more like the beginning of next week.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
yeah they need a cattle prod too thier rear end lmao

yeah i know ya cant use them any more but it would have the desired results

·
Registered
421 Posts
My dealer just got off the phone with Pro Armor and then called me. He said that the nerfs are done, but by the time they finish boxing them and "dotting the i's and crossing the t's they won't ship out until the end of next week.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Well its been three months what's two more weeks hell my race season is half over well saterday it will be half over next year ill probably get an ac sponsorship and have to pull all the pro armor crap off lol

I guess they are waiting on the black ones to get back from the powder coater then thell ship all at once

1 - 20 of 45 Posts