Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had it since 5/7/09 with maybe 4 rides without hitting anything. Lower mount welds already broke.
Had to send pics and receipt. Hopefully they will do something.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Honestly looks like weak welds, they need to hire some professional welders! lol

·
Registered
537 Posts
Mine did the same thing. I called Pro Armor and never heard back from them about the issue. I guess the Chinese DO NOT know how to weld. I'm welding a reinforcing piece of aluminum on mine so it should last forever.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Have had it since 5/7/09 with maybe 4 rides without hitting anything. Lower mount welds already broke.
Had to send pics and receipt. Hopefully they will do something.
Thats exactly what mine did too. I kept hearing a vibration/rattle in front of my XX. Turns out that is what is was. POS. I had mine fixed by a friend that has a metal shop. I still havent sent the pics to PA. Doesn't sound like they will do anything to make it right anyway. I like the nerfs, but they were a huge pain in the ass to install. Not exactly enamored with Pro Armor at this point. Apparently other manufacturers have had issues as well.

·
Registered
375 Posts
No issues with their bull bar yet. No issues in mounting either.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have owned several Pro Armor products through the years and NEVER had a problem with any of them, these include bumpers, grab bars, nerf bars and skid plates. I agree with the theory that the 700xx might have some degree of flex...

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called she said she has been backed up from having a week off. I have to box it up and email the weight and dimensions for a prepaid ups tag.
She said they are due for another production run next week.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
man... freakin dissapointed, as i was really looking forward at buying one... i really like this style....hhmmm... have to think about that one now...

·
Registered
984 Posts
After seeing all the troubles you guys are having with these breaking and lack of support I'm liking the stock bumper more and more.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just give Amy a call.
She was helpful for me, already boxed up and ups call tag was sent for it today.
Just hoping i don't have to wait a month to get one back!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Sent an Email to Pro Armor about this issue and they are doing warranty on the ones which failed. Please be patient with them , they are trying and coming out with a new nerf bar for the T-ReX.

·
Registered
287 Posts
New Nerf Bars??!!
You must have a really good contact,I'm sponsored by them and they said the 2 that they have was it! i was wanting the power grip system, Kristina said they will not be making them for the 700!!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Just got an IM from them:

Anyone want to contact them about their stuff?

ARMOR GIRL

Good Morning/Afternoon,
I came across your post in the forum. We would really like to talk to you about any possible problem you may have had with Pro Armor product and fix any issues that may have come up. Our customers are very important to us and we have an excellent warranty policy. Please give me a call at 951-343-9270, you can ask for Amy, or Kristina. If you prefer you can send us an email. [email protected] or [email protected]

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got my new bumper back from them. Shipping slip says it's revised.
I'll have to look at the old pics to see what they changed if any.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts