Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nice vid. Wonder if their bumper cracked and fell apart under normal driving like my Pro Armor bumper did?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wtf why do they have a raymarine c120 gps that what my dads grady white marlin300 aka bad ass boat has. i mean its a frecking marine gps mot land.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I think they should put less money in there bad ass race truck & invest in making actual parts that fit & last on our 700's.

Joe

·
Registered
253 Posts
My friend's dad has a buggie very similar to that, he even races with the number 117. Thing is so my fun to ride in.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
dat be cool if we had stuff like this here in upstate ny

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pro Armor is doing good deals at the moment.
Times are hard at the moment for all of us.
Would you think FMF exhausts are crap because they are offering 20% discount on 4 stroke exhausts or that Houser are having a sale on some of their a-arm s. These are good USA companies that have hit hard times.
Yes in another post that I do not want a FMF exhaust . it is a good exhaust,It is that there only 2 guys in the UK that race 700xx and I do not want to run what he has !:steamed:
It is a bugger really, because there exhaust was first choice.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I feel your pain. Same problem with there stuff. It wouldn;t be so bad if they stood behind there product.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:confused: i don'tget it , If your Pro Armor bumper broke then on another post some where . They were offering replacements due to a bad batch. I'll try and find it .

·
Registered
537 Posts
I got a replacement today. It took a month to get but at least I got it. We'll see how long this one lasts.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This one should last .The new batch are better made . I know they got there quality control back upto par. Let me know how the new one holds up as I am ordering one in the new year .:tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I hope it does this time around. It didn't come directly from Pro Armor though. They had it drop shipped from a dealer in WV. I did tell them to send me a silver one this time since so much of the so called black powder coating (really just black paint) flaked off.

·
Registered
537 Posts
It fit OK. But we'll see what it does after a few rides. The last one broke after about 5 rides so we'll see what happens with this one.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Any word on the new bumper?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Haven't been able to get out with it yet. I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts