·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pro Armor is doing good deals at the moment.
Times are hard at the moment for all of us.
Would you think FMF exhausts are crap because they are offering 20% discount on 4 stroke exhausts or that Houser are having a sale on some of their a-arm s. These are good USA companies that have hit hard times.
Yes in another post that I do not want a FMF exhaust . it is a good exhaust,It is that there only 2 guys in the UK that race 700xx and I do not want to run what he has !:steamed:
It is a bugger really, because there exhaust was first choice.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:confused: i don'tget it , If your Pro Armor bumper broke then on another post some where . They were offering replacements due to a bad batch. I'll try and find it .

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This one should last .The new batch are better made . I know they got there quality control back upto par. Let me know how the new one holds up as I am ordering one in the new year .:tup:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it does not break in 5 rides or 5 hours (your quote) . Would you change your signature ?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I would like you to change the Pro Armor comment on your signature but would depend on what you write in place.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
No I don't own Pro Armor stock. I am just like you guys. Work hard 6 days a week ,So on the 7th I can enjoy my T-ReXX.
I do not buy from UK dealers because they are too expensive. Most US companies say I have to go through there UK distributer. So my only option is Ebay. Pro Armor is a quality product and is availible on Ebay at a reasoniable price. Works for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.