Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at switching my bars to the Pro Taper Contour and I am looking for anyone who could help with which model would be best in the contour series. I am having trouble figuring out what model I want ATV high, ATV mid, ATV low, etc....?

Also any insight into purchasing them or pref would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
CJ

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I don't know if pro-taper make them but I always fit Suzuki quadracer renthals ,It's quads equivilant to CR-HI on 2 wheelers. I would check the measurements of these on Renthals website and compare to Pro- Tapers measurements.Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I have the Pro Taper EVO in the CR Hi bend. With the Trail Tech logo clamp they are about stock height.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

I sat down and measured the stock bars and found that the closest match was the Pro Taper contour raptor. I have it on order with a trail tech clamp.

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
i bought the pro taper clamps and and the handle bars are pro tapers too,they are the atv high bend they are a little bit taller than stock,and the bar pad inthe midle makes tah bike look killer.i tried posting pictures of it but dont know how.can anybody tell me how?im not that much of a computer wizz.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I like the cr high bend that's what I've road on a lot of 450r and it feels good. That's what I'll be getting

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
You'll be very pleased with the difference a good set of bars make. That was the first mod I did. The stock bars seem like they belong on a tri-cycle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts