Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i agree the nerfs need some tweaking when putting on but after years of moding out show cars ive come to the conclusion if its aftermarket that equals some fab work. a few cuts on the plastics in the right places they go on perfect.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I agree. Pro Armor is garbage. They said they'll get back with me when Amy gets back in from a family issue next week. I'm not expecting anything from them to correct the issue. The last time I had issues with the bumper brackets bent, skid plate bolts being too short, and holes not drilled in the correct spot, all they offered was 10% off a set of nerfs. And I can get them locally for way less than that.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sonud like a bunch of j#$koff's to me! Hey Pro Armor:birds::lmao::eek:hno:
No Pro Armor for me!

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
honestly all proarmor has to do is just make their stuff in america and i bet they would be the best.... what pisses me off the most is the put up this hype front and their stuff is made in china.....

as far as iam concerned any one who out sources are enemys of the country esp in this economy .... we need all the jobs we can get

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
So what maier plastics did you get? Where's the pics of those? I'm very interested in that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts