Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i have the left fat peg nerf on but that plastic part that is by your calf i cant get its bolt to hold it on SORRY NO PIX as its late at night.

the tab that mounts the heal guard section is keeping me from puting the plastics bolt in, any one that did this can you tell me what you did to make it fit nice

the red line that goes to the red dot, that piece of plastic i cant get to fit, any one have this problem if so lmk how u fixed it

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bolt the rear frame one first then bolt the fender bolt. (make sure all other bolts on the nerf are loose) I drilled out my fender hole on the Pro Armor to help it fit better. The main problem is that the stock bolts are too short and very hard to get started correctly.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah iam not cutting my plastics and shouldnt have to cut these nerf's for 360 bucks every thing should mount up just fine esp my factory parts iam emailing those f*ckers tomarrow

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I had to drill a new hole in my fender.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i emailed them and i told them iam not modding the nerfs or my plastic and if they cant sent me somthing that fits perfect take their china shit and get fucked

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Potty mouth!

·
Registered
984 Posts
OH! OH! Here comes the bar of soap.:cry::lmao:

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol well am i right or am i right... 360 bucks is alot to spend on in this economy... thats 2 quad payments for me, if a company claims to be the best like proarmor does they why is their fitment so shitty

·
Registered
537 Posts
Pro Armor is now rated as JUNK in my book. They are far from the best. If it were a few years ago then yes, they were the best. Now that they have figured out that they can make massive profits by outsourcing their products to China their quality has totally gone down the crapper.

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol well am i right or am i right... 360 bucks is alot to spend on in this economy... thats 2 quad payments for me, if a company claims to be the best like proarmor does they why is their fitment so shitty
I'm with Hawk on this one. You shouldn't have to pay that much $$$ and then have to work on an install for several hours to get it to fit. Nerfs should be an easy install, too. Not something that takes all day because of fitment issues, and/or bad directions.

Looks to me like DG may be heading down that same road. See my other post here. Horrible instructions, horrible fitment...wtf?? I'll be calling them ASAP.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think Im going to have a set of nerfs and pegs made up from a guy up in york (for the same price w/ removable nerfs)... let ya know how they turn out.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I had problems with welds on my front bumper, but so far the quality of the nerfs is fine. The fitment issues were the problem. Apparently, that has been the case with many other aftermarket companies as well.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i called proarmor and was gonna light that biotch up but she wasnt their...... so i sent her an email and lit her ass up........ but still, i have nerfs i cant use... some one said over size the holes that mount to the subframe but i dont see how that will work

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
btw i was out their again for like 3 hrs just pushing and pullin and tweaking the nerfs to see if i could get one simple screw to line up........ the nerfs holes all line up dont get me wrong

its the piece of plastic that has the red dot with the red line going to it, it has one hex bolt and i cannot get the plastic to line up so i can put the hex bolt in it worth the shit... when i do get it the plastic is bow'ed all to shit

any one that has got this to work please let me know how other wise iam going to loose it on proarmor tomarrow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts